Ways we save money to pay for our son's recovery.

Swidget 1.0

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My CVS trip today!


Here is what we got at CVS today.

I checked out 2x. The first time was my mom's and the 2nd was with mine.

purchase #1

(3) Scott mega roll paper towels 6 pk $4.99 each
(1) colgate maxfresh $2.99 with $2 Extra Care Bucks (for next purchase)
(1) lady's speedstick $2.99 with $2 Extra Care Bucks (for next purchase)

with tax $22.99
- $4 off $20 purchase CVS coupon (emailed)
-$8 Extra Care Bucks from my purchase a couple weeks ago

total out off pocket $10.99 and I made $4 Extra care bucks for next week! So this purchase cost $6.99!!

purchase #2

(3) Scott's mega roll 6pk $4.99 each
(9) Bumble Bee Tuna $0.49 each
(1) Colgate maxfresh $2.99 with $2 extra care bucks
(1) Lady's Speedstick $2.99 with $2 extra care bucks

coupons used;
-$1 off Scott's paper towels (from the March All You Magazine)
-$1 off 5 cans of Bumble Bee Tuna. Go Here (i had 2 of these coupons but they only had 9 cans of tuna, go figure and I also forgot my $0.75 off coupon for the toothpaste in this mornings paper)
-$5 off $15 CVS coupon (I scanned my CVS card at the kiosk and It printed it out)
-$8 Extra Care bucks from past purchase
-$10 Extra Care Bucks for completing a survey that CVS emailed me a couple days ago.

total out of pocket $2.83 and I made $4 in Extra care bucks for next week!! So this purchase made me $1.17

No comments:

Post a Comment