Ways we save money to pay for our son's recovery.

Swidget 1.0

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Disney Movie Rewards 5 points!


I got this in my email today, a 5 point code for Disney Movie Rewards: 29VM48FNDZ. It expires 2/28. Disney Movie Rewards is a program that Disney offers where you get points when you buy Movie tickets, moives (dvd, blueray), or Disney cd's. You just sign up and enter the codes found on the products and you can turn them in for points. I'm currently saving for for 4 free tickets to Disney Live! We went this past November and the boys loved it!! I don't know if we will get there since it takes 5000 points and we only have 1035! If you want to join (if you don't mind) I would like to refer so just send me a email at savingforautism @ hotmail.com (no spaces).

No comments:

Post a Comment