Ways we save money to pay for our son's recovery.

Swidget 1.0

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Making money online: Shop At Home


I love Shop at home!! I can't believe I've been shopping on the internet for years and never knew about this site! Go here and sign up, you get a free $5 sign up bonus. Then you can search the site and find what online store you want to shop at, click on the store and it will take you directly to the site to shop. The only difference they will keep track of it and if you purchase something at that store you will be rewarded a % of you purchase back! It's hard to believe that you could use this site to go to stores like Kohl's, Old Navy, Walmart, Target.... and get money back!! They will tell you before you go to the stores main link what % you will receive back. Before I purchase anything online I always check and see if cash back is available on the site. You earn a check when your Cash Back balance reaches $20. If you don't reach it in one month it just rolls over to the next month. They send checks out every few months. I love Shop at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment